Directions for Job's Troubles Quilt Block
Job's Troubles is an easy block to piece using foundation paper piecing methods.
Help, I don't know how to do foundation paper piecing.
To piece the Job's Troubles block, you will need four copies of this foundation.
This block uses three different fabrics, two design fabrics Fabric A and Fabric B , and a background fabric, (Fabric C).
- Piece the four foundation blocks using Fabric A for piece #1, Fabric B for piece #2, and Fabric C for pieces #3, and #4.
- Using a rotary cutter and ruler, trim the four foundation blocks on the outer line. DO NOT remove the foundation paper yet.
- Join one foundation block to another foundation block forming a rectangle. Remove the foundation paper from the seam allowances only and press the seam to one side. Repeat with the other two foundation blocks.
- Join the two rectangles together to form the finished Job's Troubles Block. Remove the foundation paper from the seam allowances only and press the seam to one side.
- Give the block a final pressing and remove the remaining foundation paper.
Four Patch Blocks *
World Wide Quilting Page